Sunday, June 29, 2008
sorry for the one ii love!! 1:28 AM

what's wrong wif me these days???
why am ii always making the one ii love sad,angry and stress..

ii dun wish this to happen..
but ii jus cant..

before the quarrel..we are still alright..
but now..
things are getting out of hand..

as euu said..
all those are the past..
dun tink of it anymore..

but its like now is not ur fault..
but is mine..

now ii am becuming more unsecure..
and becuming more and more suspicious over the one ii loved..


sorry..is not that ii dun trust euu or wad.
but the feeling jus come like tat..
ii dun mean to.

so abt jus now..
is not tat ii dun feel like seeing euu!!

how ii wish ii could hug euu hard and cry out loud..
asking can euu accompany me tonight..??
ii dun wanna be alone..
but words jus cant come out of my mouth..

cos ii didnt really talk.
so euu misunderstood as ii became unhappy when ii saw euu..
TATS NOT TRUE!

but euu haf to go home early..
looking at ur disappointed face..

ii only can hug euu and see ur backview facing me..


so dun blame urself from not knowing wat am ii tinking..
dun get so stress bcos of tis too..
cos ii myself also dunno wad ii wan..
ii will try to overcome all this..


ii promise!!
love you forever..


to the one ii love!
muacks!!

WELCOME


Hello peeps.

Do tag me after you have viewed my profile.


Thanks!


Intro

dear and baby
Name: Belinda
Call me: Bel
Seventeen tis year
10 June 91

Wanna noe me more??

add me in Facebook




Wishlists

[x]be with my deardear forever

[x]more pretty tops and bottoms

[x]a laptop

[x]new bags

[x]a psp slim

[x]birthday surprises

[x]having all my darlings by my side



SHOUT OUTS
♥a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

TAGGIES




affiliates

DARLINGS
Ivoly
Kai Shing
Khai Yin
Natasha
Wan Xin

S.I.M babes
Annie
Eve
Felicia
Grace
Joey
June
Tina

PEERS
Aaron
Aidil
Alicia
Alishia
Alvin
Anna
Boon Siang Kor
Brenda
Cheryl Neo
Cheryl Phua
Choi Yan
Cindy Tong
Clarinda
Clarissa
Doreen
Eunice
Esther
Esther Woo
Genuine Tong
Geraldine
Gilbert
HuaiPing
Hui Mei
Ian
Ishi
Ivy
Jason
Jasper
Jenny
Jeremy
Jia Jun
Jian Ting
Jin Yue
Jui Wei
Jun Jie
Kah Wan
Karina
Karmen
Kenneth Leong
Kenneth Teo
Kristie(Nu Er)
Lai Han
Li Zhen
Mei Zhen
Melisa
Michelle Leow
Miss Jasmine Lee
Nurul
Pauline
Phelan
Rufus
Russell
Serena
Serphina
Sherlene
Shi Min
Shu Wen
Si Yan
Sin Wei
Smarties
Sunshine
Tank
Vanessa Teo
Varian
Wan Fong
WanJie
Wan Zi
Wei Xuan Meimei
Wendy Lim
Wendy Teo
Xin Ying
YanShan
YanZhen
Yee Leng
Yi Mei
Yu Jian

Spree